- Create, develop marketing plans, campaigns and strategies with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and what our global offices require.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- Development, delivery and continuous improvement of the organization’s digital presence online.
- Driving the digital presence forward by creating and managing the digital road map set-out by the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Accountable for the design, development and delivery of differentiated UX / UI delivered from the iHub for all digital channels
- To manage and improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the website and content platforms.
- Regular performance reporting
- Playing a pivotal role on the CRM platform architecture while ensuring its seamless function across the organization to capture all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Planning and delivery accountability
- Present Digital updates to senior stakeholders; driving decision making
- Digital resource management/allocation in support of business priorities / prioritization.
- Coach and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Credible business acumen and strong collaborator; with excellent stakeholder, English spoken communication and leadership skills; with demonstrable experience of managing senior level relationships
- Possess collaborative and cross-functional communication
- Strong experience of working on campaigns in the US, Europe etc.
- Ability to convert strategies into executable plans with clear milestones and interdependencies ensuring business imperatives are met
- Have a good understanding of the purpose and value provided by different functions including product ownership, project management, UX design, development, business analysis, content generation, change management and data analysis
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Strong management skills, demonstrating commercial awareness and previous experience of building effective working relationships with key stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Proactive in researching new ideas and trends
- Strong analytical and technical know-how; grounded with a high sense of quality control and attention to details
- Strong sense of ownership and accountabilities
All interested applicants may send updated CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: 09293778386/09175305243/ Our Office Address is located at 12/F Aeon Centre, North Bridgeway Avenue Cor. Alabang- Zapote Road, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang
|Job Category||BPO, Ecommerce, Sales/Marketing|