The Jr.Software Engineer is responsible in developing information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Performs job functions consistent with the company’s mission and vision;
- Develops software solutions to meet project requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
- Adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Performs reviewing of code, writing documentation, and test procedures.
- Responsible for production software components which may include UI design, graphics development, and/or programming.
- Participates in various company programs and activities through participation in standing and ad hoc committees, task forces and project teams; attends training programs and learning sessions for the enhancement of professional, technical and personal proficiencies;
- .Performs other tasks related to the above enumeration of duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Education: Graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,
Information Technology or Computer Science
Computer Engineering or related IT discipline
Experience and Training: Preferably with one (2) years related work experience.
Knowledge/Skills/Attitude: With good analytical and logical skills; has general programming skills, software design, software debugging, software documentation, software testing; problem solving skills; with knowledge in software development fundamentals, software development process, software requirements; with strong communication skills; has the ability to work in a team; has eye for detail and identifying problems. Strong understanding of Web Development, Database development in both VB .NET and C#.NET, understanding of object-oriented structures, MVC structures, web service calls and API interfaces. Knowledge on ASP.NET, VB.NET,C#, ASP;T-QSL, VBScript.
|Job Category||Information Technology|