Compliance Manager (Data Privacy)
o Acts as chairman of the DPA structure.
o Monitors EPPI compliance with DPA and its IRR.
o Leads the development and conduct of Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
o Reviews of PIA
o Ascertains renewal of accreditations or necessary certifications.
o Advises EPPI on the necessity of executing a data sharing or outsourcing agreement.
o Informs, advises, and issues organizational, technical, and physical security recommendations.
o Informs and cultivates awareness on data privacy
o Formulates capacity building, orientation and training programs
o Provides employees with adequate guidance on identifying and handling personal data.
o Contacts person of EPPI vis-à-vis data subjects and NPC in all matters concerning data incidents or breaches.
o Coordinates investigation of breaches.
o Identifies legal issues or requirements that may arise as a result of breach.
- Knowledgeable about relevant privacy laws and data protection policies and practices.
- Sufficient understanding of processing operations being carried out by the PIC or PIP.
- Adequate background about the entity’s information systems, data security and/or data protection needs.
- Knowledgeable about the entity’s internal structure, policies and processes.
- Expertise on Compliance with regulations abroad especially GDPR.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Compliance and Data Privacy Act or equivalent.
All interested applicants may send updated CV/Resume at email@example.com
Contact us: 09293778386/09175305243/ Our Office Address is located at 12/F Aeon Centre,Northbrideway Avenue Cor. Alabang- Zapote Road, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang